IT product company that focused on developing passenger-centric solutions for airlines and travel industry is looking for Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer (remote during the quarantine period)
- BS/MS preferred in Computer Science (preferred), Computer Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics
- 2+ years of experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in complex software systems
- Strong knowledge of probability theory, linear algebra, numerical analysis
- Proficiency in English (speaking and reading)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming: data structures (stacks, queues, multi-dimensional arrays, trees, graphs, etc.), algorithms (searching, sorting, optimization, dynamic programming, etc.), computability and complexity (P vs. NP, NP-complete problems, big-O notation, approximate algorithms, etc.), and computer architecture (memory, cache, bandwidth, deadlocks, distributed processing, etc.).
- Strong understanding of various database storage principles, experience with various SQL and NoSQL systems
- Proficiency in machine learning and deep learning languages and platforms (Python, R, Julia, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet etc.)
- Experience in creating planning algorithms and using PDDL
- Proven record of experience with ML algorithms: formal characterization of probability (conditional probability, Bayes rule, likelihood, independence, etc.) and techniques derived from it (Bayes Nets, Markov Decision Processes, Hidden Markov Models, etc.)
- Experience in Dimensionality Reduction (Principal Components Analysis), Anomaly Detection
- Knowledge and understanding of different methods to evaluate the performance of learned models
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Awesome projects in the travel industry and challenging tasks
- Positive environment and friendly team
- Training conferences and workshops
- Paid time-off every year
- Competitive salary 4000−4500
- Remote working during the quarantine period
- Corporate events.
This person will work on creating a platform for training ML models, using symbolic reasoners, modeling, creating and populating data storage. You will work closely with the backend team to make AI related algorithms scalable. Further, you will work with the frontend team to make AI systems usable and understandable.
- Data Modeling, Training and Evaluation of models
- Applying effectively Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries
- Software Engineering and System Design
- Probability and Statistics
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your cv and we will call you back for discussing all the details.
Contact person: Olga