We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated individual to join our company as a Recruiter and HR Specialist
What will you do:
As a Recruiter and HR Specialist, you will create a pipeline for our various positions (R&D) and find top talent candidates by Sourcing, Head Hunting, publishing through social media and working with placement companies. You will also coordinate employee experience and training activities according to the company policies and assist with the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Screening resumes and managing the candidate experience.
- Initial phone interviews with candidates.
- Staying current on personnel policy, federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Coordinating training and development plans.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status, tracking employee PTO and submitting expense reports.
- Conducting Happy Hours & Company events activities accordingly to the Companys yearly plan.
- Maintaining the day-to-day operations of the office When needed.
- Complying with the companys security policy and Covid-9 restrictions.
- Working closely with hiring managers, finance department and remote employees.
- Reporting to Global HR Director in HQ.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment of R&D positions Must
- Experience hiring in a fast-paced, high-growth companies.
- Well organized to the small details and multi-tasking.
- Quick learner, Independent and self-organized.
- Can do approach.
What Youll Love About us:
- Great Compensation Package!
- Great Culture We are proud to be one big family. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, holiday parties, and more!
- Best Professionals you will work with the best of the best in the cyber industry
- Work/Life Balance We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance and the ability to work partial from home
Contact person: Olesia