IT product company that focused on developing passenger-centric solutions for airlines and travel industry is looking for Junior/Middle QA Automation engineer.
- Awesome projects in the travel industry and challenging tasks;
- Positive environment and friendly team;
- Training conferences and workshops;
- Competitive salary $1000-$1500;
- work from home during the quarantine period
- Experience and strong skills in manual testing and automation testing is a must (2+ years), experience with Selenium, JMeter, Postman or other alternatives
- Hands-on Experience in work with such common-used tools like Git or TestRail
- Hands-on Experience in API testing will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience in Web-application and Mobile-application (iOS and Android) testing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and DBs (like MySQL , Mongo etc. NoSQL)
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation
- A clear understanding of the testing process and ability to manage personal time in order to work productively
- Good team player with strong soft skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus / Optional requirements:
- Experience in working in the airline or touristic industry
- Manual test execution; (Web /Mobile application);
- Create and maintain automation solutions;
- Requirement testing and analysis;
- Test documents creation;
- Defect reporting and tracking Reporting;
- Close cooperation with developers;
- Create test reports;
If you are interested in a vacancy, please send your resume with your salary wishes, we will call you back and discuss all the details.
Contact person: Olesya https://www.linkedin.com/in/olesya-vovnyanko-a46882158/