- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary 2500-3500
- 100% paid sick leave.
- Paid participation in sports events.
- Educational budget.
- Design and develop reliable, scalable, and maintainable products
- Develop software that meets the product requirements
- Ensuring development products are delivered on time
- Experience in adapting various frontend libraries (i.e., vis.js) and React frameworks (i.e., Material-UI)
- Experience in Cloud / SAAS products
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (as development platform)
- Proven software design experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- English level – upper-intermediate, good speaking and writing
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with Orchestration, Provisioning and Automation technologies (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with front/back/database development of dashboards based on React and Java
- Experience with Infrastructure as code projects
- DevOps state of mind
- You have built, deployed, and maintained large scale SaaS applications
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Envario provides a self-service environment platform that anyone can easily create and use. Empowered by a Drag'N'Drop functionality, Envario's suite offers an intuitive, visual, and codeless interaction. The platform streamlines the delivery of virtual environments for product POC, demos, and sandboxed evaluation.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your cv and we will call you back for discussing all the details.
Contact person: Olesya