IT product company that focused on developing passenger-centric solutions for airlines and travel industry is looking for Java Developer (remote during the quarantine period)
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience with JAVA development, experience with Spring technology stack: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring Security is a must, experience with Spring Integration will be a plus;
- Extensive experience with server-side technologies, experience building client-server architecture, understanding the complexities and challenges during building high loaded distributed applications;
- Extensive experience with PHP development, experience with Phalcon framework will be a plus;
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB or other NoSQL database will be a plus;
- Experience with other languages as Kotlin or Groovy will be a plus;
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and coding for automated testing will be a plus;
- Experience with cloud stack will be a plus, AWS is preferred: EC2, ECS, RDS, Route53, CloudFormation;
- Good level of English speaking and reading documentation.
- Awesome projects in the travel industry and challenging tasks;
- Positive environment and friendly team;
- Training conferences and workshops;
- Competitive salary $3000-$4000;
- work from home during the quarantine period
- In this position, you will contribute directly to our cutting edge platform for Airlines;
- We are looking for a specialist who is ready to become a technical lead in the future;
- Among others, you will lead and deliver high scale projects end to end;
- Design and write code;
- Design and write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with QA engineers for automation;
- Be responsible for smooth operation in production.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and we will call you back for discussing all the details.
Contact person: Olga