- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Friendly climate inside the company – previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- Salary 5000-5500 gross
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid participating in the sport events
- Educational budget
- Introducing new APIs and vendor integrations (Constantly changing)
- The business logic code supporting operations. (Ruby on Rails)
- The underlying business data (MySQL, Postgres/TimescaleDB)
- The tracking and reporting pipelines to provide consistent and critical data reports about every aspect of the site (Google Analytics, Postgres)
- Basic server operations (Unix, Chef, Apache, Load Balancing, DNS)
- 3 years of experience with RoR
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with TDD and writing unit tests with RSpec
- Strong sense of ownership over everything you do. - You own your work from definition to delivery.
- Constant learner – Should be interested in staying up to date on technical developments as well as our business environment.
- Collaboration specialist - As part of the dev team, you’ll be supporting every part of the business and working with almost everyone. That’s a good thing!
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
ABOUT THE PROJECT
IT Central Station is where enterprise tech decision-makers go to read peer product reviews in Cybersecurity, DevOps, and IT. Every reviewer on IT Central Station is verified to help buyers make well-informed, smart business decisions.
IT Central Station has grown into a dynamic, real-time platform that offers user information that is current, objective, and relevant. It protects privacy in that users can either post anonymously to freely express their views or use their real names to promote their expertise. It enables knowledgeable experts, including real users and independent consultants, to share their expertise in a high-quality community of decision-makers.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your cv and we will call you back for discussing all the details.
Contact person: Olga