We are looking for SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER to growing IT Company, HQ is based at Silicon Valley.
- Friendly climate inside the company — previous employees have come back often
- Flexible working hours
- Remote during the quarantine period
- Office is available in Kyiv.
- Salary 4000−6000 gross
- Paid participating in the sports events
- Educational budget
- Paid sick leave 9 days
- Paid vacation — 18 working days
- Develop large scale security solution
- Design and architect a CI/CD pipelines for a micro-services system
- Take ownership on entire monitoring/alerting/logging management
- Keep innovating while working on bleeding edge technologies
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong proficiency in Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux Shell
- Expert knowledge in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) — GCP is a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in designing/implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written English
Optional, but a major plus:
- Previous Software Engineering experience
- Security expertise
- Deep networking understanding
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your cv and we will call you back for discussing all the details.
Contact person: Olesya https://www.linkedin.com/in/olesya-vovnyanko-a46882158/